Travel Agent / Real Estate Agent Marketing Website
For Philippines Vacation Holidays or Retirement Properties? Discount Room Rates & Package Tours Available Upon Request!
Minimum stay in low season: 3 nights
Minimum stay in high season: 5 nights
Coral Bay has only eight rooms and with the exception of the staff and a few fishermen on the other side of Popototan, the island is pretty much uninhabited. Great snorkeling only a few meters from the shore and fresh fish daily.
Rooms and Amenities
Simple bamboo beds, clean showers, and a balcony where you can hang a hammock.
* Its four cottages are strewn along a white sand beach. Designed originally only for family use, the cottages and a dining pavillion cater to your private quiet place to enjoy nature's bounty. * Feast on the sumptuous catch of the day cooked home-style in the dining pavilion. * Coral Bay is a marine resource conservation area. Home to a wide diversity of marine life, the coral reef fronting the resort displays vibrant colors. There are occassional sightings of dugong and manta rays, or even dolphins. * Get an early start to be awed by dawn breaking on the far east. Take a stroll on the beach with sand pipers and a family of grey mangrove herons out for their catch of the day. * Around the resort, more natural wonders come to view. Trek up the hill for breathtaking 360 degree view of the islands and waters of the bay.
Things To do
* Saltwater Fishing - Relax. Unwind and go fishing by our bay area, set against breathtaking scenery.
* Island Hopping - Choose your island to explore: the lizard shaped Maltatayok, Pamalican and its white sand beaches, South and North Cay, and stunning Dibotunay. Malajon (Black) Island. Limestone cliffs that reveal a maze of caves.
* Leisure Snorkeling - From the resort pier, a few swinstrokes will take you right to the middle of a vast coral reef where hundreds of species of marine life converge to welcome you.
* Kayaking - Behind the resort is a 14-hectare luxuriant mangrove. Explore the mangroves on a kayak. You can test your maneuvering skills on a "baroto", local paddleboat as you negotiate the waterways deep into the mangroves.
* Mangrove Exploration - Take the bamboo walkway behind the cottages, book in hand or a pillow to nap on a hammock in a rest area inside the mangrove.
* Scuba Diving - Explore the mystery of the deep. Plunge into any of the wreck sites or bays where coral reefs thrive.
Popototan Island, Busuanga, Palawan
From Coron town, a two-hour scenic ride in a motorized banca will take you to Coral Bay Resort. Located on Popotan Island, the resort emerges after a boat journey that brings you close to limestone cliffs, uninhabited island and extensive pearl farms.
More than a resort, Coral Bay is a marine conservation area. We offer you the peace and serenity of an island hide-away. Here you have many opportunities to experience nature's beauty in its coral reefs, sandy beaches and luxuriant mangroves.
Palawan Philippines Destination, Vacation Holidays, Retirement Properties, Travel Resources
Features resources for Palawan hotels, Palawan resorts, Palawan accommodations, Palawan travel, Palawan beach, Palawan tours, Palawan packages, Palawan flights, Palawan photos, Palawan travel agents, Palawan tour operators
and other Palawan activities and attractions. Plus list of Philippines Vacation Holidays and Philippines Retirement Properties including condotels, leisure and clubshares and resort like living condominiums.
Children Traveling Alone for the Holidays
The safest mode of transportation for you child if they are traveling alone to visit the other parent for the holidays is to book them a flight. It may be more expensive but you will be more confident about them going alone. If possible don’t send your child alone on a flight if they have never been on an airplane before. The stress of it can be too much for them to handle. Children Traveling Alone for the Holidays
Contact Us for Advertising:Skype: bizbugs * Facebook.com/bizbugs *
NEED a travel website like flyphilippines.com
? WE create travel websites for travel agencies and tour operators.