Coral Bay Resort
Palawan, Philippines - Philippine Travel and Leisure - Philippines Vacations Holidays and Retirement Properties
World Class Philippine Hotels, Resorts, Apartment Suites, Condominium Hotels, Philippines Whitesand Beach & Diving Resorts
Travel Reservation Request
Travel Agent / Real Estate Agent Marketing Website
Coral Bay has only eight rooms and with the exception of the staff and a few fishermen on the other side of Popototan, the island is pretty much uninhabited. Great snorkeling only a few meters from the shore and fresh fish daily.
|Rooms and Amenities|
Simple bamboo beds, clean showers, and a balcony where you can hang a hammock.
|Facilities and Services|
* Its four cottages are strewn along a white sand beach. Designed originally only for family use, the cottages and a dining pavillion cater to your private quiet place to enjoy nature's bounty.
* Feast on the sumptuous catch of the day cooked home-style in the dining pavilion.
* Coral Bay is a marine resource conservation area. Home to a wide diversity of marine life, the coral reef fronting the resort displays vibrant colors. There are occassional sightings of dugong and manta rays, or even dolphins.
* Get an early start to be awed by dawn breaking on the far east. Take a stroll on the beach with sand pipers and a family of grey mangrove herons out for their catch of the day.
* Around the resort, more natural wonders come to view. Trek up the hill for breathtaking 360 degree view of the islands and waters of the bay.
|Things To do|
* Saltwater Fishing - Relax. Unwind and go fishing by our bay area, set against breathtaking scenery.
* Island Hopping - Choose your island to explore: the lizard shaped Maltatayok, Pamalican and its white sand beaches, South and North Cay, and stunning Dibotunay. Malajon (Black) Island. Limestone cliffs that reveal a maze of caves.
* Leisure Snorkeling - From the resort pier, a few swinstrokes will take you right to the middle of a vast coral reef where hundreds of species of marine life converge to welcome you.
* Kayaking - Behind the resort is a 14-hectare luxuriant mangrove. Explore the mangroves on a kayak. You can test your maneuvering skills on a "baroto", local paddleboat as you negotiate the waterways deep into the mangroves.
* Mangrove Exploration - Take the bamboo walkway behind the cottages, book in hand or a pillow to nap on a hammock in a rest area inside the mangrove.
* Scuba Diving - Explore the mystery of the deep. Plunge into any of the wreck sites or bays where coral reefs thrive.
Popototan Island, Busuanga, Palawan
From Coron town, a two-hour scenic ride in a motorized banca will take you to Coral Bay Resort. Located on Popotan Island, the resort emerges after a boat journey that brings you close to limestone cliffs, uninhabited island and extensive pearl farms.
More than a resort, Coral Bay is a marine conservation area. We offer you the peace and serenity of an island hide-away. Here you have many opportunities to experience nature's beauty in its coral reefs, sandy beaches and luxuriant mangroves.
Palawan Philippines Destination, Vacation Holidays, Retirement Properties, Travel Resources
Features resources for Palawan hotels, Palawan resorts, Palawan accommodations, Palawan travel, Palawan beach, Palawan tours, Palawan packages, Palawan flights, Palawan photos, Palawan travel agents, Palawan tour operators and other Palawan activities and attractions. Plus list of Philippines Vacation Holidays and Philippines Retirement Properties including condotels, leisure and clubshares and resort like living condominiums.
Dealing with Motion Sickness when you travel for the Holidays
For those that still suffer from motion sickness, an over the counter or a prescription medication may be required for successful holiday travel to take place. Make sure you carefully follow the instructions of such medications. Don’t exceed the recommended dose. If it says to take it with food or water then make sure you do so. Some of them require consumption during a specific period of time prior to your departure so pay attention to this important detail. Dealing with Motion Sickness when you travel for the Holidays