Travel Agent / Real Estate Agent Marketing Website
For Philippines Vacation Holidays or Retirement Properties? Discount Room Rates & Package Tours Available Upon Request!
Minimum stay in low season: 3 nights
Minimum stay in high season: 5 nights
Seraph Hotel is your world class hotel in Boracay, spending some time in
an exotic tropical paradise need not mean forgoing the luxuries we come
to expect from modern hotel.
Seraph Hotel rooms are cozy and beautifully detailed with indigenous crafts
to complement the modern amenities. Key card room control,
security, air conditioning, cable televisions, hot showers, and king size
beds. Seraph Hotel staff sets the standard
in courtesy and hospitality and will attend to all your needs to ensure
that you have a wonderful stay in Boracay.
58 Deluxe Rooms
* The only rooms in Seraph Hotel that uses native ferniture.
* View emerald colored water of the angel-wing shaped pool from the little balcony.
* A romantic room which has elegant furniture and wide bed.
* Provide a view of the sea and the amazing Boracay sunrise.
70 Castle Suites
* The most modern room in the resort.
* The elegant interior design and luxurious furniture exude old world royalty.
* Bathroom is uniquely designed wherein an opening from the beside the bathtub leads directly to the bed.
16 Presidential Suites
* Luxurious furniture and wide space merge harmoniously to create a cozy space ideal for relaxation.
* Provides a king size beds and the enormous bathrooms.
18 Pool Access Suites
* Designed with elegant interior and antique furniture, the Pool Access rooms are for people who are seeking to stay in a luxurious space.
* The bathrooms are made for romance with its big bathtub with an opening build beside it that leads directly to the bed.
* Like a pool villa, the pool access rooms are laid out wherein the small veranda is connected to the pool.
* Lounging at the veranda and taking the view of the pool and the Seraph gardens beyond will definitely calm the mind.
Have 6 bars, Feel the refreshing sea breeze and take pleasure from the night view of Seraph Hotel while enjoying the cocktails and tropical fruit shakes at Pool Side Bar.
The open restaurant lets guest enjoy the fresh air and appreciate the view of the gardens and the pool while feasting on the Korean, International and Filipino cuisine prepared by our skill chefs.
- Swimming Pools
Seraph Hotel boasts of having the biggest swimming pools in the islands with a total of 3 adult pools and 1 kiddie pool.
The Spa features massage mats, seperate Jacuzzi and shower rooms.
- Fitness Center
Being the biggest gym in the island and featuring a new and state of the art equipment.
- Business Center
will provide computers, fax machine, copying machines and even cell phone for your convenience.
Seraph Hotel Boracay is conveniently located just beside Boat Station Two along White Beach.
Boracay Philippines Destination, Vacation Holidays, Retirement Properties, Travel Resources
Features resources for Boracay hotels, Boracay resorts, Boracay accommodations, Boracay travel, Boracay beach, Boracay tours, Boracay packages, Boracay flights, Boracay photos, Boracay travel agents, Boracay tour operators
and other Boracay activities and attractions. Plus list of Philippines Vacation Holidays and Philippines Retirement Properties including condotels, leisure and clubshares and resort like living condominiums.
If possible send your child with a cell phone they can use in the case of emergencies. You should also pack a list of contact phone numbers with them and any medical information that could be useful in the event of an accident. Avoid placing children who are flying alone for the holidays on those flights that have layovers if you can help it. In the event that it is necessary make sure a flight attendant will be escorting them to that location. Children Traveling Alone for the Holidays
Contact Us for Advertising:Skype: bizbugs * Facebook.com/bizbugs *
NEED a travel website like flyphilippines.com
? WE create travel websites for travel agencies and tour operators.