Travel Agent / Real Estate Agent Marketing Website
For Philippines Vacation Holidays or Retirement Properties? Discount Room Rates & Package Tours Available Upon Request!
Minimum stay in low season: 3 nights
Minimum stay in high season: 5 nights
• Complimentary breakfast for 2
• Complimentary bottled water
• Make up and turn down service daily
• Use of the pool
• Library of books and DVDs; DVD players upon request
• Wi-Fi access
• Complimentary newspaper
• Satellite television, airconditioning and telephones
• Wardrobe/dresser closet and custom-made TV stand with mini-fridge compartment for mini bar and coffee/tea making service
• Hot and cold shower; tub/shower bath combination is suites anddeluxe rooms
• Hair dryers, full length mirrors and luggage racks
• Personalized safe
• Fax and photocopying services available
• Airline and ferry reservation service, Post office mailing and messenger service within Panglao Island and Tagbilaran City
• Meeting room arrangement for 20-30 people (classroom type)
Bohol Philippines Destination, Vacation Holidays, Retirement Properties, Travel Resources
Features resources for Bohol hotels, Bohol resorts, Bohol accommodations, Bohol travel, Bohol beach, Bohol tours, Bohol packages, Bohol flights, Bohol photos, Bohol travel agents, Bohol tour operators
and other Bohol activities and attractions. Plus list of Philippines Vacation Holidays and Philippines Retirement Properties including condotels, leisure and clubshares and resort like living condominiums.
Scenic Bohol casts an enigmatic charm drawn from the many archaic mementos spread throughout the oval-shaped island - from unique rock formations to a 45-million-year-old mammal species, from massive stone watchtowers built by the Spaniards in the 18th century. Serpentine coastal highways wind along unsullied beaches and rustic rivers where the tourist can stop at any point and jump in for a dip.
Bohol is the perfect arena for scuba diving, kayaking, trekking and cave exploration. For the less adventurous, it offers leisurely pursuits like cruising, swimming, snorkeling or, simply, collecting seashells by the seashore.
Contact Us for Advertising:Skype: bizbugs * Facebook.com/bizbugs *
NEED a travel website like flyphilippines.com
? WE create travel websites for travel agencies and tour operators.