Travel Agent / Real Estate Agent Marketing Website
For Philippines Vacation Holidays or Retirement Properties? Discount Room Rates & Package Tours Available Upon Request!
Minimum stay in low season: 3 nights
Minimum stay in high season: 5 nights
Located in Bataan, it features outdoor pool for your swimming pleasure, swimmable beach area, dining facilities, meeting rooms for your corporate/private functions, KTV area where you can sing your heart out, free parking area, 24-hour security to assist/guard you within the property.
La Vista Balanga Inland Resort available accommodations are:
• Open Cottages
• Nipa Hut
• Open Umbrella
• Overnight Rooms A to E
• Adult Pool W/ Giant Slides
• Kiddie Pool w/ slides and Water fountains
• KTV cottages
• Volleyball Court
• Badminton Courts and Table Tennis
• Billiard Hall and indoor Games
• Bikes (for adults and Kids) and Bike Trail
• Jogging Trail
• Palm Garden Pavillion - Perfect for weddings, birthdays and other big occasions.
accommodate up to 1000 persons.
• Sampaguita Hall - Perfect for family reunions, picnics and other small gatherings.
accommodate 30 to 100 persons
• Open Cottages & Native Nipa Huts - Enjoy family outings near our pool area
accommodate up to 20 persons per cottage
• Banga Function Rooms & Viewing Area
• Overnight Rooms - 5 rooms available.
• Fishing Gazebo - Catch and grill homegrown freshwater fishes.
• Horse Riding - Horseback for youngsters & Native Kalesa for oldies are available.
• Mango Farm - 3 hectares of mango trees. Mango Picking is best during its season
• BoatRiding - Paddle along Talisay River while enjoying the summer’s sunshine.
Bataan Philippines Destination, Vacation Holidays, Retirement Properties, Travel Resources
Features resources for Bataan hotels, Bataan resorts, Bataan accommodations, Bataan travel, Bataan beach, Bataan tours, Bataan packages, Bataan flights, Bataan photos, Bataan travel agents, Bataan tour operators
and other Bataan activities and attractions. Plus list of Philippines Vacation Holidays and Philippines Retirement Properties including condotels, leisure and clubshares and resort like living condominiums.
Children Traveling Alone for the Holidays
The safest mode of transportation for you child if they are traveling alone to visit the other parent for the holidays is to book them a flight. It may be more expensive but you will be more confident about them going alone. If possible don’t send your child alone on a flight if they have never been on an airplane before. The stress of it can be too much for them to handle. Children Traveling Alone for the Holidays
Contact Us for Advertising:Skype: bizbugs * Facebook.com/bizbugs *
NEED a travel website like flyphilippines.com
? WE create travel websites for travel agencies and tour operators.